- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blake Senior Living
The Blake at Kingsport is a resort-style senior living community off Fort Henry Drive in Kingsport, TN. We are part of QSL Management which is a fast-growing senior living company with ample opportunities for advancement. Our mission is to provide seniors luxurious and comfortable home with resort-style hospitality promoting wellness, security, longevity, family, joy, and self-worth. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members can grow and thrive, and we look for leaders who exemplify our core values of Excellence, Compassion, Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Safety & Joy.
We have an immediate need for a Server at The Blake at Kingsport.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package. Plus, we have a great work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of older adults. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply for this position today!
Primary Responsibilities: Server
- Ensure that all residents and guests receive gracious hospitality and have a pleasant dining experience
- Assist in Bar and Coffee Shop as scheduled
- Guiding guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food and beverages
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards in all dining areas
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to deliver great food in an organized manner as to deliver prompt, world class service
- Sets and reset tables in line with company standards
- Assist with meal preparation if requested
- Assist with maintaining stock levels of bar, coffee shop and front of the house
- Assist with special events and activities as requested
Education/Experience/ Certification: Server
- Must have a caring heart, willing to serve others
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- ServSafe Certification if applicable by state requirements
- Food server/hospitality experience required
- Bar Card preferred if applicable to state requirements
- Willingness to work with the elderly in a senior living environment and prepare food which meets or exceeds hospitality and service standards.
- Knowledge of a POS system preferred
- Able to be flexible and work a variety of shifts including holidays, weekends and for pre-planned special events.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with staff and residents
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to meet you! Please apply today using our mobile friendly application process.
The Blake by QSL Management
FoodView all jobs at The Blake by QSL Management