Nurse (LPN) // Resort Style Assisted Living & Memory Care FT and PT - All Shifts
The Blake by QSL Management Miramar Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blake Senior Living
The Blake at Miramar Beach is a resort-style senior living community. We are part of QSL Management which is a fast-growing senior living company with ample opportunities for advancement. Our mission is to provide seniors a luxurious and comfortable home with resort-style hospitality, promoting wellness, security, longevity, family, joy, and self-worth. We believe in fostering an environment in which our team members can grow and thrive, and we look for leaders who exemplify our core values of Excellence, Compassion, Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Safety & Joy.
We have a need for a Nurses (LPN) four our upcoming community that is opening soon.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. Plus, we have a great work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of older adults. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply for this position today!
Primary Responsibilities of the Nurse Shift Supervisor (LPN) :
- Provide medical treatment and administer medication according to physician orders within the scope of their applicable board and state regulations for assistant living.
- Provide world-class care and service for our residents while remaining flexible and adapt to change.
- Assist residents with memory and performance improvement programs.
- Work independently (with minimal direct supervision) and with a team to make decisions, organize/prioritize tasks effectively, document clearly, and follow through on assignments.
- Serve as charge nurse on shift for the personal assistants under the direction of the Wellness Leadership team
- Must have a caring heart, willing to serve others
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current CPR certification
- Assisted Living or Long-term care experience preferred
- Current First Aid certification preferred
- Must be flexible and prepared to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities