As a representative, you will be responsible for meeting with and serving families – typically homeowners – who have requested help with mortgage protection and/or final expense insurance. You’ll have access to upwards of 25 A-rated insurance carriers (with names you’ve heard of) to provide the best and most affordable options.
We are one of America’s fastest growing companies, with an award-winning company culture and a commitment to bettering ourselves and our communities. With opportunities for both adventure and for giving back, an emphasis on leadership and personal development, and ongoing training from the industry’s best, we are working to become a household name in the next five years. And that’s where you come in.
We have more people requesting our help than we have representatives to help them. Here’s what we can offer you:
• Top commissions. We want to be up front: this position is commission based with no base salary. We love it because we don’t think bosses should be able to control what their people are worth; we think you should be able to determine your own salary. (But just so you know, average first-year, full-time earnings with us are in the neighborhood of $80k; 46k Part-time)
• Reasonable hours. Experienced full-time representatives work 20 to 25 hours a week; part-timers are 10 to 15.
• Warm leads. We don’t want you door knocking, cold calling, or burning bridges with your friends and family unless YOU want to. (We think all of those things sound pretty miserable, but some people love them, so we won’t stop you!)
• The opportunity to build and profit from your own agency from DAY ONE. We won’t make you give your first, hard-earned commissions to your mentor or force you to turn over a list of your contacts.
• A culture of growth and caring. We work as a team here, and you’ll find people both inside and outside our agency who care about you and want you to succeed – even people who have no financial stake in your success.
You must have:
• An ethical, self-disciplined, trustworthy, motivated, and entrepreneurial spirit
• A likable personality and the ability to connect with others
• A willingness to acquire a life/health insurance license, if you don’t already have one (and we can help you if you don’t)
• The ability to set aside your ego, be coach able, and follow a proven system
• Reliable transportation
No matter where you are in your life’s journey, we have a place for you. Whether you’re looking to get out of the rat race and take back control of your time or you’re seeking an opportunity that can be a means to an end – a way to impact others for the better while checking adventures off your bucket list and becoming a better person yourself – we can help you get what you’re looking for.
Schedule your initial phone interview NOW!!!