Welcome Center Representative greets guests; answers telephones calls and directs calls throughout the casino. Acts as liaison between guests and Gaming staff, keeps customers informed about promotions and Advertising/Marketing programs by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- This individual interacts directly with the guest; therefore, a professional, friendly demeanor and great communication skills are essential.
- Assists with greeting and hosting Special Events and VIP parties.
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls with an appropriate, cheerful, and helpful greeting and directs calls to the appropriate extension. Screens calls, may be required to take and relay messages in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Gives outside lines as directed by each department's policy.
- At times, this individual will be required to locate other personnel for deliveries.
- Facilitates incoming and in-house calls for Engineering, Housekeeping and other service supervisors.
- Responsible for Coat Check and Lost and Found.
- Facilitates customer concerns and directs them to the appropriate person or assists them through the proper channels.
- Maintains current information regarding promotions at The Bicycle Hotel & Casino throughout the casino.
- Coordinates and maintains signage and banners throughout the casino.
- Maintains logs and tournament results for The Bicycle Hotel & Casino and other casinos for customer viewing.
- Distributes/disseminates tournament calls and provides detailed and accurate information for players.
- Coordinates hotel accommodations and transportation arrangements for VIP customers at the direction of Gaming Management or Executives.
- Maintains logs for hotel comps, shipping, and media trafficking.
- Performs data entry for The Bicycle Hotel & Casino player tracking, rewards system, and marketing promotions as needed while entering data for marketing promotions.
- Must be available on call and to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be available to work all shifts as needed.
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is a customer service business and, as such, customer relation is an essential job duty and responsibility of every team member.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position may also require the individual to visit Smoking areas when looking for guests and/or other staff members.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); plus three years casino operations related experience and/or marketing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer Literate a must.
Opening in November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team members.
Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success of the Casino.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a reputation for offering the finest professional service and customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.
***MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE***
Job Posted by ApplicantPro