Facilitate food service at LT Steak & Seafood. Clean tables, remove dirty dishes, replace soiled table linens; set tables; replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes; and serve items such as water, condiments, and coffee to patrons.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies.
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in the restaurant, to facilitate customer service.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from the kitchens to serving counters.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items, such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants and mop or vacuum floors.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Carry linens to or from laundry areas.
- Point of sale POS software — Aloha
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Food Production — Knowledge of techniques and equipment for planting, growing, and harvesting food products (both plant and animal) for consumption, including storage/handling techniques.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Extent Flexibility — The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Multi-limb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Stamina — The ability to exert yourself physically over long periods of time without getting winded or out of breath.
- Static Strength — The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in high volume food service or customer service area preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be of age to serve alcohol.
- The Betsy – South Beach is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness.
- For your physical and mental wellness, we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Personal/Holiday benefits.
- For your financial wellness, we provides a wide array of coverage; 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, Short and Long-Term Disability and discounts through ADP.
The Betsy – South Beach is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.