- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COMPANY: The Best Roofing company of it's kind in the VA/MD, DC, PA , NJ and FL Markets
POSITION: CFO/Controller will work alongside the CEO. You will play an active role with our, supervisors, and administration, implementing various aspects of financial management-such as insurance, performance management, and payroll. The CFO/Controller will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company’s strategy and will be expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
Qualified Candidate Must have a degree in Accounting!
Qualified Candidate MUST be an expert user with Sage Intacct
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead and Manage direct reports
• A/P, A/R, Cash Flow Management, Payroll Processing, Insurance Compliance
• Prepare Financial Statements
• IRS Compliance
• Month-end financial reports
• Provide reporting budgeting & forecasting as required
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
• Analyze existing procedures and implement new procedures
• Act as a resource, support managers dealing with employees and advise on payroll and related issues
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of on-going problems, anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend and initiate appropriate steps for resolution.
• Inform the CEO of all financial and tax matters.
• Compile documentation for workers compensation cases.
• Compile data, statistics and other information, including doing research, if necessary.
• Work in collaboration with the Management team on various projects and initiatives.
• A minimum of 10 yrs of accounting experience & 5 years in a Financial Management role, Construction Industry Exp a Plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience working in an organization with multiple locations is a prerequisite.
• Extensive experience in payroll, insurance and job-cost based accounting
• Strong abilities in negotiating, and change management
• Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
• Willingness to dig-in and be hands on
• Competitive Compensation Package
Please submit your Resume/CV all qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
The Best Roofing Company of it's kind
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh CFO Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.