The primary function of a Field Manager is to plan, coordinate, execute and maintain budgets, schedules, and man power.
- Track job profitability and production to ensure schedules and budgets are being adhered to.
- Ensure that only scope work is being performed and capture all Change Orders and T & M tickets.
- Ensure projects are being completed in the most efficient manner.
- Place material orders via Project Manager.
- Have a clear understanding of scope of work for projects.
- Schedule field employees and projects to complete projects on time and approve all daily time punches.
- Manage quality of workmanship in the field.
- Manage all subcontractor performance, schedule, quantity, quality and completion.
- Ensure safety is being upheld at all times.
- Communicate with Site Supers on job sites.
- Submit any required documentation such as injury reporting or employee separations, reviews and write-ups related to performance issues.
- Maintain weekly or bi-weekly production photos.
- Leadership Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Results Driven
This position is directly responsible for project foreman.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Expected Hours of Work
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 50 hours per week. This position occasionally requires long hours, late evenings and weekend work.
Education, Experience, and Eligibility Qualifications
- High School Education or GED
- Related Trade certificates or licenses are preferred but not required
- 5 years experience in related field
Strong work ethic
The Best Company to work for
Why Work Here?Core Values- Integrity Strong work ethic Problem Solver Dependable
We are a young and energetic construction company with lots of potential and ability to grow very quickly.