Intern, Motion Graphics- Summer 2023
- Expired: November 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to work for a company where your co-workers are co-owners? We are 100% employee owned! Our internship program provides you with the opportunity to be at the forefront of Innovation. Your contributions will be key in delivering world-class products, inspiration and solutions for some of the most prestigious brands in the market. This paid internship will begin with an interactive on-boarding program where you'll learn more about The Bernard Group, our state-of-the-art technology, processes and culture. Interns are integrated into our teams, giving you the opportunity to learn how to provide clients with the highest quality product, service and speed that the retail industry requires, while experiencing a culture of teamwork and ownership. We invite you to consider joining us as we consistently work to go above and beyond, and WOW those we serve!
As a Motion Graphics intern, you will work closely under the Guidance of a Principal Designer while generating motion graphics, photo documentation, video documentation, virtual tour videos, and assists in producing informational graphics.
Shift available: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (hybrid work environment between office and remote working locations)
A variety of these traits will help land you this job if you:
- are currently pursuing a degree focused on Graphics, Architecture, or Industrial Design, a minimum of 2 years
- 2+ years experience in an Apple Mac environment utilizing full Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years experience with video editing
On top of that you must:
- be productive using programs such as Sketchup, Premier Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- have a basic understanding of digital photography and videography.
- have strong Eye-hand coordination to operate drone equipment.
- make the right call with quality decisions, good judgment and keen problem-solving skills in determining better, more efficient work flows with the same high-quality standard.
- exhibit strong critical thinking skills and be extremely detail-oriented to ensure the highest quality of database cleansing and manage the output.
- drive results, take initiative and be action-oriented by applying time management and self-management skills every day in order to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- be accountable and take ownership of work commitments in meeting clients' expectations and timelines.
In this position, you will:
- assist in providing content for photo, video, and graphic libraries.
- handle multiple projects, changes in project scope, and shifting priorities in order to maintain project requirements and ensure deadlines are met using design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite and ArtiosCAD. Sketchup is a plus.
- brainstorm and pitch concepts for motion graphic designs to meet clients needs.
- collaborate with various departments and individuals and assists in proper resolution to questions that arise during the artwork and structure development process.
- participate and support cross-functional teams focused on components and overall product design process from concept to production.
- assist in supporting the execution of product conceptualization to fixture and graphic completion and in store implementation.
- research new trends and materials being used to stay on-trend with designs for displays and merchandising and share knowledge and recommendations with the Design team.
- complete miscellaneous projects as assigned by management.
To get hired at The Bernard Group, you MUST be:
- able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing. Strong interpersonal skills including, demonstrated listening skills and the ability to present ideas and thoughts concisely and effectively both internally and outside the organization
- willing to admit when you make a mistake (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a 800-person visual merchandising company
- We are 100% employee-owned
- This is a 2023 Summer Internship in Chanhassen, MN beginning either May 22nd or June 5th
The Art of Teams at TBG:
We believe teams of top talent with clear objectives will consistently outperform centralized control. We put a great amount of energy into building skilled and diverse teams to handle our most challenging pursuits. It's the difference between average and being a world-class service provider.
If you have the talent to do this job, a passion for excellence and are interested in joining the TBG team, please complete the form on this page.
The Bernard Group, Inc.
The Bernard Group is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and who remains committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all employees.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here. What's your highest level of education completed?* No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther College or University Are you 18 years of age or older? No answerYesNo LinkedIn Profile URL: Website, blog or portfolio: What languages do you speak fluently?* Desired salary* Earliest start date?* In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!* 150 References: Please enter names and contact information: Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S. (Proof of employment eligibility and identity will be required at time of hire)?* -- No answer --YesNo Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)? Please answer YES or NO, and if your answer is YES, include the date that you will need sponsorship.* Are you a current or former employee of TBG? Have you worked for TBG though a temp agency? Please provide the dates you have worked for us. If you worked through a temp agency, please provide the name of the agency.* Submit Application
The Bernard Group
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at The Bernard Group
Get fresh Design Intern Summer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.