We are currently seeking a Service Operator for a contract opportunity in Anchorage, AK. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Service Operator will be responsible for:
- Assisting in all phases of the rigging up and down of Service Tools.
- Servicing line equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing drillable and retrievable tools for use in pressure control, plug and abandon, treating, and squeeze operations.
- Performing the rigging up and rigging down on a location of service line equipment and in the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Assembling and preparing, as directed, equipment for installation and service.
- Driving a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- Will work in all types of weather conditions
- Must have basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- CDL and Clear MVR preferred, not required