We are seeking a Plant Operator for a contract opportunity in Midkiff, TX.
The Plant Operator is responsible for:
- Review and monitor plant operation/processes for optimizing quality and production of products meeting required data specifications, including but not limited to working safely and having good trouble shooting skills on mechanical equipment (natural gas internal combustion engines, natural gas compressors, electrical and pneumatic controls, pumps, and control equipment).
- Install equipment such as pumps, motors, and valves and perform general maintenance when needed.
- Operation of cryogenics plant, stabilizer, amine and glycol treatment systems
- Collect data readings and monitoring plant equipment
- Perform minor maintenance on compressors and install equipment such as pumps, motors, and valves and perform general maintenance when needed.
- Fill out applicable work/hot work permits, lockout/tag-out documentation, attend and participate in tailgate sessions with others involved in work site activities.
- Perform routine shutdowns and startup of equipment and perform emergency procedures when required.
- Act as relief operator as needed.
- 3+ year experience in the industry or knowledge of plant operations, preferably crogenic plant experience
- Has a good understanding of utilizing horsepower and compression.
- Warehouse knowledge and mechanical aptitude a plus
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failures and process failures.
- Process Safety Management knowledge.