We are seeking an Electrician for assignment in Hoboken, New Jersey. The selected candidate will perform electrical maintenance and emergency repairs, and execute the preventive maintenance program designed for our clients facility.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
** This position requires a valid Electrical License **
- Perform PM's; including voltage, amperage, megger testing, mcc bucket servicing and cleaning
- This position will be working directly under the lead electrician
- Assist the lead electrician with new installations and repairs/troubleshooting
- Perform predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Fill out predictive, preventative, corrective and other work orders in our CMMS system (training will be provided)
- Keep working area, including tool box, clean and organized
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid Drivers License
- 5 - 10 years experience
- A valid electricians license and some formal electrical safety training is required
- Must know how to comply with NEC code, bend/install conduit, properly size wiring, troubleshoot VFD and VFD controls, troubleshoot and evaluate control circuit including following one line diagrams or as built drawings to locate circuits, controls, etc.
- Must know how to use multimeters, processes meters, megger meters and loop calibrators and diagnose and troubleshoot motors including testing windings
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s and PLC / SCADA controls is preferred