Regional Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Working with our Regional Sales Team (internal and external wholesalers), these individuals will execute business strategies within a given territory with focus on acquiring new business. This role works collaboratively with internal and external wholesalers to educate and sell through key financial advisors, independent broker-dealers and RIAs.
Essential Functions -
- Identify opportunities with key advisors such as, product fits, segments, referrals etc.
- Make compelling sales presentations (via telephone and webinar) to top financial advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs regarding Ben’s products and services.
- Report activities to management on a regular, timely basis.
- Meet or exceed activity requirements related to appointment booking, calls, and sales results.
- Serve as a point of contact regarding service and support.
- Manage and retain the Salesforce CRM, client profiles and an optimized travel schedule for RVP partner.
- Develop extensive working knowledge of their product offerings and articulate how to complement competitor products.
- Be responsible for sales success as determined by sales goals and number of referrals generated.
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations as measured by satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain a minimum call volume each day and a targeted number of appointments on behalf of the Regional Vice President.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies –
- Solid verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong desire and ability to satisfy customers, both internally and externally.
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical skills, and ability to influence others.
- Motivated by sales success and meeting firm sales goals and targets with an emphasis on acquiring new business.
- Ability to make decisive and ethical decisions.
- Professional image and presence.
- Proven results and demonstrated sustainable achievement in a competitive environment (drive for achievement).
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge by understanding the competition and the client and marketplace (technical expertise).
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- The motivation to learn and consistently improve processes and tools
- The understanding of team strategies and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, to translate ideas into productive action.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Clear U-4
- Be able to pass the Series 7 and 63 Exams within 90 days of hire.
- In depth knowledge of financial markets, asset allocation and portfolio construction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
The Beneficient Company Group USA LLC
BusinessView all jobs at The Beneficient Company Group USA LLC