Inside Sales - Industrial Distribution
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Inside Sales Professional develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of products and/or services. Provides support to customers over the phone and conducts field visits as necessary.
· The INSIDE SALES person is at the center of all communications due to the frequency of direct contact with the customer.
Inside Sales etiquette:
· At all times, the INSIDE SALES person must maintain professional, business like behavior with customers, suppliers, and employees
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent technical degree and/or experience
· Understanding of factory automation and control systems utilizing PLCs
· Knowledge of electrical product lines, drives, industrial networking, and power distribution systems, and instrumentation
· Strong work ethic and prospecting skills
· Passionate about serving customers and facilitating partnerships
· Effective listening, communication, presentation and negotiation skills necessary to identify customer needs, present solutions and product recommendations and close orders
· Ability to educate customers and provide product demonstrations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· ability to handle a fast paced work environment, customer focused friendly, outgoing personality, ability to interact efficiently and effectively with internal departments
· technically competent in area of product specialty
· keyboarding skills
· proficiency with multiple customer and manufacturers’ web site formats and portals
· ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies and customer/supplier requirements
The Belting Company of Cincinnati, Inc.Why Work Here?
Our success comes from recruiting, hiring, and training the best people in the industry. We invest in our people and our business.
CBT began as The Belting Company of Cincinnati in 1921, since then we have grown into the region’s largest full-service industrial automation distributor. CBT has locations in Cincinnati, Springboro, and Sidney Ohio covering over 180 miles of the I-75 corridor enabling us to meet all the electrical, automation, power transmission, belting, pneumatics, and client service needs of our customers. We partner with the best suppliers in the industry, providing an unparalleled product offering, the highest level of technical expertise, and personalized customer service for our customers. CBT strives to be your best business partner by providing you with solutions on demand.
5500 Ridge Ave.Cincinnati, OH