- Expired: October 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team
Bell Tower Real Estate Team, a community-oriented real estate group, located in Yorktown/Newport News/Williamsburg, is looking for a world-class Marketing Manager. This full-time position calls for a highly organized and visionary individual capable of managing multiple facets of Bell Tower's brand and public image. Tasks include, but are not limited to, growing reach and visibility, expanding client database through traditional and digital marketing, planning and executing events, drafting and distributing marketing materials, managing messages across varied client audiences, writing weekly/monthly newsletters, overseeing charitable giving and sponsorships, and consistently evolving various collateral. Meeting deadlines, communicating effectively, and managing vendors are also essential competencies.
This is a small team with a startup mentality. We are seeking a focused self-starter and problem-solver with a commitment to growth, who complements our talented group. Advanced computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, word processing, and familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, social media, web platforms, etc.) are required.
The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral member of the team and will report to the Director of Operations with key integration to the Team Leader. Our results-oriented work environment allows for flexibility of schedule and demands some work activity on evenings and weekends.
- Oversee direct mail campaigns to the existing client base and growing "geographic farm"
- Manage digital advertising budget and campaigns across numerous outlets, heavily focusing on ROI for each platform
- Execute client communication plans across various media types
- Develop a deep understanding of client relationship management (CRM) processes and tools
- Develop and evolve presentation and marketing materials to support sales staff
- Create and maintain templates and platforms for listing and buyer marketing material
- Manage charitable giving, corporate social responsibility, and local sponsorships
- Spearhead business-to-business partnerships
- Maintain client, colleague, vendor, and service provider databases
- Communicate with and manage vendors
- Promote public and brokers' open houses
- Maintain web presence, regularly updating the blog and social media outlets
- Assist Team Lead with various tasks, including planning
- Assist Team Lead with various tasks including planning and scheduling, staffing, and overseeing regular client and community events
- Determined and dedicated to personal growth
- Organized, prioritized, task-oriented, and systematic
- Committed to using proven models and systems to achieve successful results
- Positive outlook and problem-solving attitude, remaining calm under pressure
- Learning-based and highly accountable
- Responsible, dependable, trustworthy, and consistent
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to meet the deadline
- Able to communicate in a pleasant, businesslike manner
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite including In Design, Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Fluency in Google Suite and social media platforms
About The Bell Tower Real Estate Team
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting, and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents is dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes, and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us. With annual sales and closings of over 130 to 150 homes , we are one of the top real estate teams on the Peninsula and we work in the resale, new construction, commercial, and investment markets.
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team
Get fresh Marketing Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.