Who we are
We'reThe Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in the Arts District in Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck, you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest, and that's why we are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator like you to help continue building Beck's respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a talentedSenior Marketing Coordinatorto support an extraordinary team in Austin, Texas. This individual will report to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the full Beck marketing and business development team. S/he plays an integral role in proposal preparation and general marketing. This role will primarily be focused on pursuit-related qualifications and proposals. The job involves the followingessentialfunctions:
- Develop and produce proposal responses (RFP's, RFQ's etc.)
- Develop and edit submittal layout
- Research and manage submittal documents as needed
- Create and assist in PowerPoint presentations
- Create leave-behinds and presentation materials
- Lead the development of interview presentation materials and coach team
- Work with staff to plan, prepare, write, design, and produce all proposal and presentation materials for potential clients
- Write, edit, research, QC check data related to all marketing material (e.g., resumes, project descriptions, boilerplate material, graphics, photography, client information)
- Write and maintain project profiles for all current and past projects
- Prepare and update resumes for all staff members
- Coordinate conference attendance and sponsorship
- Attend industry and client events as needed
- Help develop text for marketing material by interviewing project personnel and reviewing existing documentation
- Help maintain marketing database, and assist with related objectives
- Assist Business Development efforts with competitor analysis, client strategy, conducting web research, etc.
- Research leads generated from business development efforts
- Research local market to monitor economics and identify key people, trends and project opportunities
- Coordinate and assist with conferences and trade shows
- Plan and coordinate special events
- Provide support and excellent client service to other areas of the company and all marketing staff
Who we think will be a great fit
A Senior Marketing Coordinator who can contribute to general marketing activities and also own a specific portion of the marketing effort, contributing in a meaningful way to longer-term efforts.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of marketing databases and proposal resources files
- Must have solid written (grammar) communication skills including writing, proofing and editing
- Must be comfortable meeting multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Possess excellent organizational skills, diligent with time management, detail-oriented and have the ability to creatively problem solve
Frequently required to sit, stand, and move about the office; frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment; frequently lift and move up to ten pounds and occasionally lift and move up to fifty pounds; constantly communicates with project and operations teams, Beck employees, and external vendors; ability to adhere to timely and consistent attendance.
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro