Beam Team, Inc. is one of the nation's top leaders in the Retail Fixture and Merchandising Industry. We take pride in quality of work for our clients, and making sure we have the right employees on the job who are knowledgeable, skilled, and provide excellent leadership on our projects. Being a family-owed company, you are part of a family-feel environment. Advancement and promotion opportunities are always in your reach! If this is the type of company you are looking for, and would love to join a winning team, look no further than Beam Team Inc. In this role, the right candidate will manage administrative aspects and onsite execution of projects, while supervising large scale field personnel work teams.
What do we offer in this role:
- paid vacation
- paid hotel, per diem, mileage reimbursement
- gym membership or reimbursement
- other health incentives
- company cell phone or cell reimbursement
- vehicle maintenance program......and more!
- High school diploma/GED equivalent is highly preferred.
- Proven educational development beyond high school in areas of business management and/or project administration in a retail setting Highly Preferred. Education requirements may be waived in lieu of proven on-the-job experience.
- a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing on a management level for field operations onsite for retail services companies A MUST.
- Must have 3 years minimum experience in reading planograms/blueprints
- Must have experience in managing retail store remodels/resets at Home Depot
- Would be a huge plus for at least 3 years' experience with painting, flooring, drywall-light construction for retail projects
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- This person must possess a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced skill set utilizing computer programs such as Excel, Word, Access and Outlook is required.
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and across functional teams.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited or no supervision.
- The ability to follow instructions and diagrams, such as Plan-O-Gram’s, RIG’s, training videos and blueprints, is an essential component of work carried out in this role.
- Ability to use creativity in coordinating the assembly of information which is a fundamental necessity for field personnel.
- Basic construction knowledge is a huge plus. The ability to use hand tools and most power tools is necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to complete all HR required onboarding steps upon offer of employment.
- Works as in-store/onsite Site Manager of the large-scale projects in all phases of our business.
- Establishes and monitors administrative procedures for each assigned project.
- Initiates and maintains seamless lines of communication with clients to facilitate successful project execution.
- Oversees team and individual efforts.
- Builds positive professional working relationships with clients and associates.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple large-scale projects.
- Minimizes organizational exposure and risks at all times.
- Ensures execution success of all assigned projects, including reporting requirements, by taking a vested interest in organizational outcomes.
- Places strong emphasis on reporting, to include proper/timely record-keeping in all company-designated applications.
- Responsible for coaching/training all levels of field personnel, including on-the-job-training to assist colleagues with certification achievement and/or career progression.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and distributed appropriately. Plans projects, develops and organizes all information and reporting.
- Communicates with project teams/field management personnel via daily email/field reports (i.e. TRAX).
- Ensures accurate and timely record-keeping within the company’s reporting systems (i.e. TRAX, Procore, etc.) daily for assigned team(s).
- Works in retail and/or light construction environments requiring employees to maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times with presentable clothing (as stated in the company handbook).
- Job requires ability to travel both inter- and intrastate up to 90% of the time.
- Must possess the ongoing ability to work nights and weekends for up to 2-3 consecutive weeks during travel/high-volume periods, with advanced notice.
- Job may require repetitive bending, standing, and walking extended lengths and may require employee to pull, push, and/or lift manufacturer materials up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Having reliable transportation available to get to work locations on time is essential due to expectations of travel.
- May be required to work extended hours as needed to meet project/customer demands.
- Reads, responds, and takes actions daily on all emails received.
- Reviews schedule weekly and immediately reports any scheduling conflicts to field management personnel.
This is not an exhaustive list, and may required other detail to job requirements as a manager.
If you'd like to join a wonderful family-oriented, team environment, please apply with a copy of your resume. You will be contacted by one of our Recruiter's should your resume and application be a fit for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
The Beam TeamThe Beam Team is a leading national retail, restaurant, and hotel construction services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 35 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 500+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient and accurate service solutions. With Beam Team Construction, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.