The Beam Team has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the exciting career opportunities at The Beam Team.
We are currently seeking candidates for Site Lead to supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. If you have experience in retail store remodels, resets, and/or light construction managing crews on multiple projects within a region, can travel when required, and have a clean background, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Site lead works hands-on with the team, to safely move and re-position beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least one year experience in retail resets, merchandising, and/or light construction, and will have experience traveling to different project sites and managing teams within a region.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 - 75 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and not be afraid of heights.
- Forklift experience is not required, but a plus.
- Blueprint/planogram reading a plus.
- Be available for varied shifts according to project needs and deadlines.
- Be available to travel within your local state and nearby states with overnight stays (company paid) when needed.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must have your own reliable transportation that you do not share.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended
- Must be able and willing to consent to taking and passing drug and background screening.
- Must be willing to share a hotel room with a crew member of the same gender while traveling.
SITE LEAD MUST ALSO:
- Have experience managing crews during reset/remodels meeting project deadline expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours worked, and any issues.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills; as well as, other common equipment including pallet jacks
- Follow all Company and Client safety practices without exception.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
Pay Rate: $16.00 an hour based on skills and experience. Pay will be determined during interview.
Our company offers a full benefits package, and we cover hotel stay, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, PTO, per diem, and other benefits.