THE BEAM TEAM has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the exciting career opportunities at The Beam Team.
We are currently seeking candidates for Site Leads to work in reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. If you have experience in retail store remodels, resets, and/or light construction managing crews on multiple projects within a region, can travel when required, and have a clean background, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
Site Lead works hands-on with the team, to safely move and re-position beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least one to three year experience working teams in retail resets and/or light construction, and will have experience traveling to different project sites within a region.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and not be afraid of heights.
- Forklift experience is not required, but a plus.
- Blueprint/planogram reading a plus.
- Be available for varied shifts according to project needs and deadlines.
- Be available to travel within your local state and nearby states with overnight stays (company paid) when needed.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must have your own reliable transportation that you do not share.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
- Must be able and willing to consent to taking and passing drug and background screening.
- Must be willing to share a hotel room with a crew member of the same gender while traveling.
SITE REP MUST ALSO:.
- Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours worked, and any issues.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills; as well as, other common equipment including pallet jacks
- Follow all Company and Client safety practices without exception.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $18.00 an hour based on skills and experience.
Our company offers a full benefits package, and we cover hotel stay, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, PTO, per diem, and other benefits.
Pay: This position offers an hourly wage of $17.00- $18.00, and is based on experience and skill set. This is considered a part-time position. Here at The Beam Team, we are happy to offer our part-time employees an opportunity to take part of our medical benefits program through Aflac. We also offer mileage reimburse, paid hotel, and per diem during travel. The Beam Team is very supportive of advancement and promotion opportunities within our company.
Note: Beam Team Inc. is allowing an increased $6/hour pay for field work during the COVID period (reviewed monthly by management) which runs through May and will be extended through June (at least).
During COVID months, Beam Team Inc. is providing our field employees single occupancy rooms while traveling and staying overnight for work in the field. For the rest of May and will be extended through June (at least)
The Beam Team also offers a referral bonus program to it's employees. If you are interested, please ask your Recruiter for more details.
The Beam Team is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.