Beam Team Inc. has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail & merchandising store remodeling installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the wonderful career opportunities at Beam Team Inc.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of “Site Rep” to work on reset/remodel teams in major retail stores in your local state and surrounding states. If you can travel when required, and be able to meet the listed requirements below, please apply with us today, and attach a copy of your resume.
Safely move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, build displays hands free if needed without planograms, gauge shelving and product placement that doesn't fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least three months to a year experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking up to 8 hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high safely and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be available for varied shifts including over-night shifts. Weekly schedules are available for your viewing on Thursday of each week and can change at times due to clients’ request.
- Must be available to travel within your local state, and surrounding states, and/or up to 300-400 miles from your home.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Have reliable transportation that you do not share in order to have the ability to travel outside of your states as part of your position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license currently not revoked or suspended.
- Must be willing to consent to completing and meet all HR required processes and procedural onboarding steps upon being offered employment.
- Must be willing to share a hotel with crew member of the same gender while traveling. NOTE: Pets and other people who are not current employees with our company are not allowed to stay with you in your hotel while traveling for work, unless a recent medical document is provided by your physician.
- Must have some tools of the trade such as a hammer, mallet, cordless drill, screw drivers, and such.
Pay: This position offers an hourly wage of $14.50/hr. and is based on experience and skill set. This is considered a part-time position. Here at The Beam Team, we are happy to offer our part-time employees an opportunity to take part of our medical benefits program through Aflac. We also offer mileage reimburse, paid hotel, and per diem during travel. The Beam Team is very supportive of advancement and promotion opportunities within our company.
Note: Beam Team Inc. is allowing an increased $4/hour pay for field work during the COVID period (reviewed monthly by management) which runs through May and will be extended through June (at least). During COVID months, Beam Team Inc. is providing our field employees single occupancy rooms while traveling and staying overnight for work in the field. For the rest of May and will be extended through June (at least).
- During COVID months, Beam Team Inc. is providing our field employees single occupancy rooms while traveling and staying overnight for work in the field. For the rest of May and will be extended through June (at least).
Beam Team Inc. also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your Recruiter for more details.
Beam Team Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.