Beam Team Inc. has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail & merchandising store remodeling installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the exciting career opportunities at Beam Team Inc.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of “Site Lead” to supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. If you have at least 1 year of experience with retail store remodels, retail installations and merchandising, light construction, and managing crews in this industry on multiple projects within a region, then this may be the job for you. If you able to meet the listed requirements below, please apply with us today, and attach a copy of your resume.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Site leads work hands-on with the team while supervising your crew to safely move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least one-year experience in retail resets, merchandising, and/or light construction, and will have experience traveling to different project sites and managing teams within a region.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking up to 8 hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high safely and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must have basic hand tools (cordless drill, hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).
- Be available for day shift as well as for third shift and weekends. Must be available for varied shifts including over-night shifts. Weekly schedules are available for your viewing on Thursday of each week and can change at times due to clients’ request.
- Must be available to travel within your local state, and surrounding states, and/or up to 300-400 miles from your home with overnight stays (company paid) when needed.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must have your own reliable transportation that you do not share.
- Must have a valid driver’s license currently not revoked or suspended.
- Must be willing to consent to completing and meet all HR required processes and procedural onboarding steps upon being offered employment.
- Must be willing to share a hotel with crew member of the same gender while traveling. NOTE: Pets and other people who are not current employees with our company are not allowed to stay with you in your hotel while traveling for work, unless a recent medical document is provided by your physician.
SITE LEAD MUST ALSO:
· Have experience managing multiple projects within a region, and in managing crews during reset/remodel, meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
· Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours and any issues.
· Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills as well as other common equipment such as pallet jacks, following all Company and Client safety practices without exception.
· Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, professional manner.
Pay: This position offers an hourly wage of $15.00-16.00/hr., and is based on experience and skill set. This is considered a full-time position. Here at The Beam Team, we are happy to offer our full time employees an opportunity to take part of our benefits package which includes: mileage reimbursement, paid hotel, per diem, vehicle maintenance program, company cell phone, 401K, PTO, paid vacation, and more. Beam Team Inc. is very supportive of advancement and promotion opportunities within our company.
Beam Team Inc. is allowing an increased $4/hour pay for field work during the COVID period (reviewed monthly by management) which runs through May and will be extended through June (at least). During COVID months, Beam Team Inc. is providing our field employees single occupancy rooms while traveling and staying overnight for work in the field. For the rest of May and will be extended through June (at least).
- During COVID months, Beam Team Inc. is providing our field employees single occupancy rooms while traveling and staying overnight for work in the field. For the rest of May and will be extended through June (at least).
Beam Team Inc. also offers a generous referral bonus program to its’ employees. If you are interested, please ask your Recruiter for more details.
Beam Team Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.