The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades. We are hiring in your area. On our team you will have opportunities for local travel, training, and advancement—not to mention great pay! You will be part of a reset/remodel team, working in major retail stores in your area. Some projects are in your city. Others require travel within your state and surrounding states (but we pay mileage, hotels, and a per diem for meals while you’re on the road).
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below and you are willing to travel, please apply today—and include your resume!
Pay rates are based on experience and demonstrated skills. This is a project-based position; available hours vary but we expect 20-40 hours per week. We assign more hours and more projects to those who excel in performance, reliability, availability, and willingness to travel. Medical benefits for full-time employees, and part time employees are eligible for Aflac Accident and Critical Illness supplemental insurance. Mileage reimbursement, paid hotels, and a per diem for meals during travel. The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your recruiter for more details!
Safely move, build, tear down and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; re-label shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, build displays hands free if needed without planograms, gauge shelving and product placement that doesn't fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 3+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry.
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 10 hours a day.
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
- Must have basic tools—we will provide a small list (e.g., cordless drill, hammer, screwdriver, etc.).
- Available for varied shifts, including overnight shifts. Weekly schedules are posted on Thursdays and can sometimes change due to clients’ request.
- Available to travel within your state and surrounding states.
- Reliable, report to shifts on-time, follow strict safety guidelines, and adhere to rules and policies.
- Have your own reliable transportation (not shared).
- Have a valid driver’s license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
- Complete all HR documents and onboarding steps quickly so we can put you to work!
- No pets or guests in hotel rooms. During the COVID pandemic, we are providing field employees single-occupancy hotel rooms during overnight travel. Please note that after the pandemic passes, we will switch back to double-occupancy rooms (so at that time you will need to be willing to share a hotel with another team member of the same gender).
- NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
The Beam Team
Why Work Here?The Beam Team is a leading national retail, restaurant, and hotel construction services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 35 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 500+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient and accurate service solutions. With Beam Team Construction, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.
BeamTeam is committed to providing upward mobility for leaders who excel in their roles.