The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades. We are hiring throughout the United States, including in your area. As a “Site Rep” you will have opportunities for travel, training, and advancement and you’ll enjoy great pay.
We work hard. But if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below, please apply with us today and include your resume!
Safely move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; re-label shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, build displays hands free if needed without planograms, gauge shelving and product placement that doesn't fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least three months to a year of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high .
- Must be available for varied shifts, including overnight shifts. Weekly schedules are posted on Thursdays and can sometimes change due to clients’ request.
- Must be available to travel within 300-400 miles from your home.
- Must be reliable, including reporting to shift on-time, following strict safety guidelines, and adhering to rules and policies.
- Must 1have your own reliable transportation (not shared) so that you can reliably travel outside of your state as needed. · Must have a valid driver’s license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
- Must complete all HR documents and onboarding steps quickly after being offered employment.
- During the COVID pandemic, we are providing field employees single-ocucpancy hotel rooms during overnight travel. Please note that (1) You will not be allowed to bring pets or guests to stay with you while traveling for work; and (2) after the pandemic passes, we will switch to double-occupancy rooms (so at that time you will need to be willing to share a hotel with another team member of the same gender).
- Must have some tools of the trade such as a hammer, mallet, cordless drill, screw drivers, and such.
- NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
Pay: $18.50-$19 per hour, based on experience and demonstrated skills. This is a part-time position; hours may vary and no work is guaranteed. We offer our part-time employees the opportunity to take part of our Supplemental benefits program through Aflac. We also offer mileage reimbursement, paid hotels, vehicle maintenance reimbursement program, and a per diem during travel.
NOTE: The current pay rate is $4.00 higher than normal because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will be reviewed periodically by the Company. As noted above, after the pandemic passes, we will be shifting back to double-occupancy rooms while traveling for work.
The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your Recruiter for more details!
The Beam Team is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations.
We ensure that no applicant or employee of The Beam Team is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs.
We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.