Beam Team Inc. has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail & merchandising store remodeling installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the exciting career opportunities at Beam Team Inc.
Beam Team Inc. is looking to hire Site Specialists to work hands on independently and/or with a team while traveling in your state and surrounding states. This position requires you to have a skill set and previous hands-on experience in the retail store commercial construction industry (i.e. light carpentry, drywall repair, replacing acoustic ceiling tiles, painting, etc.). Ideal candidate is a self-starter and confident in his/her skills and abilities to perform under strict deadlines with little to no mistakes. This candidate will be able to lead or supervise a team if needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Site Specialist work hands-on with the team while supervising your crew to safely repair drywall, replace acoustic ceiling tiles, light painting, light carpentry, and/or move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions
- Must have at least 1 year of experience doing commercial tile replacements (VCT), drywall patch and painting, carpentry, and ability to read blueprints or planograms in a retail store commercial construction setting. Other position details can be learned.
- Must be able to travel extensively, and be available to travel within your local state, and surrounding states, and/or up to 300-400 miles from your home with overnight stays (company paid) when needed. Be available for day shift as well as for third shift and weekends. Weekly schedules are available for your viewing on Thursday of each week and can change at times due to clients request.
- Should have own reliable transportation in order to travel to project sites as needed that is not shared.
- Ability to act as a team lead or supervisor is preferred.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to lift/push/pull materials up to 50- pounds for a length of at least 30 feet.
- Should be able to use tools of the trade. (cordless drill, hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).
- Must not be afraid of heights, and willing to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high safely.
- Having the ability to perform signage installation on a scissor lift inside of stores is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to complete project by deadline.
- Must be willing to consent to a background check and drug screening upon offer of employment.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Must be able to professionally/tactfully and effectively communicate with other team members, as well as project site management, vendors, subcontractors, and owners.
- Must be willing to share a hotel with crew member of the same gender while traveling. NOTE: Pets and other people who are not current employees with our company are not allowed to stay with you in your hotel while traveling for work, unless a recent medical document is provided by your physician.
- ·Have experience managing multiple projects within a region, and in managing crews during reset/remodel, meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
- ·Transmit reports on project progress, evaluations, hours and any issues.
Pay: This position offers an hourly wage of $18.00 - $20.00 and is based on experience and skill set. This is considered a full-time position. Here at The Beam Team, we are happy to offer our full time employees an opportunity to take part of our benefits package which includes: mileage reimbursement, paid hotel, per diem, vehicle maintenance program, company cell phone, 401K, PTO, paid vacation, and more. Beam Team Inc. is very supportive of advancement and promotion opportunities within our company.
Beam Team Inc. also offers a generous referral bonus program to its’ employees. If you are interested, please ask your Recruiter for more details.
Beam Team Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.