Local Retail General Laborers - We will train! $22/hr
The Beam Team Haymarket, VA
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades, and we are hiring for our reset/remodel team.
As a Local Retail General Laborer, you will:
- Safely move, build, tear down, and reposition beams and shelving in store bays.
- Relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display.
- Re-label shelves with new pricing labels.
- Place products, signage, stickers and build displays hands-free if needed without planograms.
- Gauge shelving and product placement that does not fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 1+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry.
- Proficient using up-to-date phones and modern technology.
- Available for varied shifts, including overnight shifts.
- Have reliable transportation that will get you to and from the job.
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 10 hours a day.
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
- No pets or guests not currently employed with our company are allowed to stay in hotel rooms.
- Part-time employees are eligible for Aflac Accident and Critical Illness supplemental insurance.
- The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees. If you are interested, please ask your recruiter for more details!
NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
The Beam TeamWhy Work Here?
Beam Team is committed to providing upward mobility for leaders who excel in their roles.
The Beam Team is a leading national retail, restaurant, and hotel construction services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 35 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 650+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient services. With Beam Team Construction, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.