The Beam Team is looking to hire a Project Manager for our Retail Fixture Installation division. This candidate will manage project(s) from our corporate office in Alpharetta, GA, and will be required to travel occasionally to project locations in various states. We are looking for the right candidate who is familiar with retail rollouts, remodels, new store setup, and/or new builds.
Proven educational development beyond high school in areas of business management and/or project administration. Education may be waived in lieu of demonstration offsetting experience, which relates to the requirements of this position description.
The person in this position should possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience including internships managing construction operations for retail fixturing, remodel, new store setups, or new builds. The right candidate needs to possess knowledge of all phases of the project from inception to final walk through.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
This person must possess a high level of written and oral communication skills. Advanced knowledge of construction project management including estimating, blueprints, trade contractor oversight, permitting, project execution, etc. Ability to use computer programs such as Excel, Word, Access and Outlook (E-Mail) will be required. Having the skills, knowledge and ability to prepare and organize documents to the point they maximize field effectiveness and support profitability achievement is a critical aspect of this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Oversees departmental and consolidated remodels, roll outs, renovations, and new builds, and other projects as assigned.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects
- Ensures execution of all assigned projects as close to 100% of approved best practice standards as possible utilizing all available resources.
- Meets reporting requirements of any customer or job site.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and distributed appropriately. Plans projects, develops and organizes all information and reporting.
- Maintains contact with client managers to ensure their satisfaction with on-going project
- Has the ability to travel as needed for the project to meet with clients, contractors, or such.
PAY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING INTERVIEW.
Must be local to the area. No relocation assistance is provided for this opportunity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, PTO, cell phone, gym membership, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer.