- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Beadsmith is hiring for a Warehouse Operations Supervisor to join the team at our Carteret, NJ location!
- Coordinating Special Customer Orders
- Supervise the processing of Drop Ship orders
- Direct Supervision of Receiving
- Able to fill in as needed in Shipping/Receiving
- Print and Sort pick tickets daily
- Supervise Customer Returns
- Supervision of Production Equipment
- Inventory control
- Daily reconciliation of Back order report
- Stock check for inventory accuracy and quality control
- Some lifting and moving of inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literacy including MS Office
- 1+ years of professional warehouse experience
- Familiarity with shipping and receiving, drop ship orders, sorting tickets, printing, inventory control, back order reports, etc.
- Able to cooperate with warehouse personnel, office personnel and outside parties via Telephone and email communication with a positive attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Overtime available as needed
- Competitive compensation based on experience
Thirty-five years ago, The Beadsmith came into being. From its roots as a one-man operation run from a garage, The Beadsmith has grown to become an 85-employee, family-owned and operated company which is housed in a 50,000 square foot warehouse in Carteret, New Jersey. The Beadsmith is dedicated to providing bead resellers, bead stores, jeweler supply houses, and qualified manufacturers in over 100 countries with a wide array of tools, beads, components, stringing materials and other jewelry making supplies. We source our product range from all over the world to give our customers a ONE STOP SHOPPING experience.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Beadsmith