Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The BeadSmith is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to help support a dynamic Inventory department. We are a leader in our industry. After close to 40 years doing what we love, we support our industry with all our customers need.
The primary responsibility of the data entry clerk is to enter and validate Purchase Orders as well as resolve issues by communicating with vendors and the warehouse team.
The successful candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent data entry and time management skills.
In addition, the candidate must be wiling to learn and adapt new techniques and skills to improve efficiency and productivity.
· Process vendor acknowledgements and enter changed dates in our WMS
· Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors
· Validate and Check Proforma Invoices for any discrepancies
· Resolve shipping discrepancies by working simultaneously with our warehouse team and vendors
· Assist the inventory department by running reports, following up with vendors, working as a team member to assist others when needed
· Attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities as needed
· Ability to follow through and track progress
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Familiarity with inventory management and vendor communication preferred
· Ability to learn new techniques and skills and willingness to help and assist others
· Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Excel preferred
· Bilingual in Czech or Japanese a plus
· Previous customer service experience preferred
37 Hayward Avenue CarteretCranford, NJ
Get fresh Entry Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.