Registered Nurse Director of Nursing
Up to a $10,000 Bonus Offered
Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance offered to our Registered Nurse Director of Nursing and their immediate family! Only expenses are copays and deductible.
The Bay at Nu Roc is a 50-bed skilled nursing facility located in Laona, WI. We are currently interviewing for a Registered Nurse Director of Nursing (RN).
The Registered Nurse Director of Nursing (RN) is a key leadership position within the facility and has ocersight of the clinical services provided.
- Provide leadership and vision to the department by developing and maintaining departmental objectives, standards of nursing practice and nursing policy, and procedure manuals.
- Plan, coordinate and implement new techniques, nursing objectives and standards of nursing care.
- Coordinate nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the resident's total regime of care and provide direct resident care.
- Oversee and assist in assessment, coordination, planning, monitoring, implementation and evaluation in case management.
- Organize resident care programs which include the interdisciplinary team, resident care planning team, the restorative care program and other programs as necessary to provide optimal care.
- Foster an environment which acknowledges and supports each resident and their rights to make choices regarding their surroundings and care.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and enforce department policies.
- Generate input into the budget process and maintain monthly expense records.
- Guide and enforce proper infection control practices.
WI RN Licensure
Previous skilled nursing leadership experience preferred
Previous Director of Nursing leadership preferred
We offer a full benefits package and compensation plan.
The Bay at Nu Roc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Director of Nursing, DON, ADON, assistant director of nursing, rn, registered nurse, SNF, skilled nursing
The Bay at NuRoc Health and RehabilitationLaona, WI
HealthcareView All The Bay at NuRoc Health and Rehabilitation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.