Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for the sales of the organization’s insulation, adhesives, and HVAC product lines. This position sells products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning, and development of sales programs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Research customer needs and develop application of products and services
- Research and develop lists of potential customers
- Following up and develop sales leads
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Work with sales support to establish a communication path with the customer
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional manner
- Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers
- Establish sales quotas and revenue goals
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows as determined by the company
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Two years’ experience in Sales, required
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel locally up to 80% with occasional travel out of region for training or meetings
Company Summary: With an extensive background in building materials, the Bay Family of Companies operates in multiple industries including automotive part manufacturing, custom windows and doors, industrial and residential insulation products, and converting. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bay prides itself on outstanding customer service and providing the products and expertise needed to meet the needs of its customers. The Bay Family of Companies has approximately 1000 associates, located in more than 25 states and Canada, from more than 80 divisions, and more than 50 wholly owned subsidiaries.
Division Summary: From locations throughout the country, we offer a complete product line and maintain a huge inventory of commercial and industrial insulation products. We have many products in stock and ready for delivery. Whether your application uses the heat requiring refractory products or the frigid cold of cryogenics, our broad product line has you covered. Our mechanical system insulation inventory runs deep, too, with products from a variety of manufacturers.
Company Benefits: GREAT BENEFITS! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k) with a generous employer match, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance, and Short & Long Term Disability, free Health Assessments and wellness programs in conjunction with our Medical Plan. Tuition reimbursement programs, tuition and company discounts, and employee referral bonuses!
The Bay Family of Companies
AddressRound Rock, TX
BusinessView all jobs at The Bay Family of Companies