Inside Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Summary: The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for customer service, office administration, and sales support. Provide customer service via answering phone calls and customer inquiries to provide timely and accurate updates on orders and quotes. Assist with office duties including completing paperwork, order entry, and other office work as requested.
- Enter orders into computer system
- Communicate with warehouse workers and customers
- Call customers to confirm orders and provide approximate shipment and arrival times
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of customer orders and making sure orders are scheduled to ship on time
- Provide proof of deliveries to the customers
- Support sales team with quotes and basic customer inquires
- Placement and tracking of purchase orders with vendors
- Monitor inventory levels of components against open orders and determining re-order amounts and timing
- Assist in maintaining accurate cost data on components and package
- Will be required to perform all other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
- One year of experience within an office environment, required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft Axapta experience, preferred
Company Summary: With extensive background in building materials, the Bay Family of Companies produces and distributes commercial and industrial, fabricated, and metal building insulation products to the construction industry. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bay prides itself on outstanding customer service and providing the products and expertise needed to meet the needs of its customers. The Bay Family of Companies has approximately 1000 associates, in more than 85 divisions, and 46 wholly owned subsidiaries located in more than 20 states and Canada.
Division Summary: From locations throughout the country, we offer a complete product line and maintain a huge inventory of commercial and industrial insulation products. We have many products in stock and ready for delivery. Whether your application uses the heat requiring refractory products or the frigid cold of cryogenics, our broad product line has you covered. Our mechanical system insulation inventory runs deep, too, with products from a variety of manufacturers.
Company Benefits: GREAT BENEFITS! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k) with a generous employer match, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance, and Short & Long Term Disability, free Health Assessments and wellness program in conjunction with our Medical Plan. Tuition reimbursement programs, tuition and company discounts, and employee referral bonuses!
The Bay Family of Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?