The Program Director is responsible and accountable for the daily operations and operational performance of an on-site children’s residential facility. Functions as the liaison with all leads, contract, and any other onsite vendors. This position is responsible for ensuring contractual requirements and client expectations are met at the On-site residential facility. Acts as primary contact with the client during onsite events.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles, and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which TBG is recognized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible and accountable for the daily operations and activities, which include administration, financial reports development, data collection and ensuring/monitoring contract performance.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures, state, and Federal regulations.
- Primary Liaison with the contract.
- Coordinates, designs, and implements internal financial and data reporting systems, financial controls, and management information systems.
- Develops and implements systems to maintain records on employees, equipment inventories, and compliance activities.
- Coordinates the preparation of reports of disbursements, special analyses, and information reports for management; presents recommendations for changes and/or improvements, monetary control, and adherence to budgets.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the unit.
- Participates in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Responsible for the provision of regular and timely reports regarding operations, services and finances
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with onsite client representatives
- Maintains supply, medical, and equipment inventory to agreed-upon standards.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows the corporate safety policy.
- May lead or participate in interdepartmental project groups or task forces to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, contract awards, and new policy requirements
- Supports marketing and sales objectives and efforts as requested
- Travel May be required.
- Establish a respectful and supportive workplace environment.
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training, and goals.
- Ensures safe operating conditions within an area of responsibility.
- Encourages co-workers to work safely.
- Identifies “close calls” and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) or an equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science degree, or a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned sciences, plus five (5) years of experience in child welfare administration, child protective services, program management, or as the director of a licensed child care program, residential youth program, or similar program for children and adolescents; or five (5) years of progressive project management experience on projects demonstrating advanced levels of financial and managerial responsibilities.
- Clean criminal background check
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer, common office equipment, and MS Office products required.
- Required to clear a physical examination and TB test
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Visual acuity required to complete paperwork, computer work and direct line of sight supervision of staff
- Able to communicate verbally and listen for constant surveillance of staff activities
- Able to withstand changing environmental conditions with weather (rain, lightning, and winds)
- Able to withstand and manipulate through construction areas, sports fields, etc.
- Able to receive and understand detailed information through oral communication
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- The Baptiste Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
The Baptiste Group
Why Work Here?
We have exciting opportunities to grow with us and make a difference.