(transactional and litigation support)
The Bain Law Firm PLLC is an established, fast paced, rapidly growing boutique law firm. We focus on tax, real estate and business with a emphasis on property tax and property tax appeals.
We seek to add to the team a bright, high energy, skilled, extremely organized, and accomplished paralegal professional who is passionate about client success and continuous learning.
Assist with all aspects of lawsuits and real estate matters for transactional, tax court and property tax
Maintain and update in-house client database
Support attorneys with preparing filings, editing and legal material flow and timing
Timely and accurately draft and track court filings, discovery and disclosure with attorney supervision
County Assessor regulatory processes, filing and calendaring
Case intake and client relationships monitoring and follow-up
Other projects assigned by attorneys
Two or more years’ paralegal experience
Working Knowledge of Arizona transactional and litigation support
Detailed capacity for court filings, drafting, support and case matter tracking
o Docket maintenance
Highly Competent in:
- Maintaining and updating legal database
- Lawsuit calendaring and tracking (electronic and paper)
- Online web based research and map guide use
- Microsoft suites (excel, access, adobe and word) and www
- Paralegal certification
- Real estate background and experience/exposure to commercial property, development, land, etc.
- Background in Arizona real estate tax matters
o A.R.S. Title 42
o Arizona Agricultural real estate
o County Assessor policies and procedures
- Small Claims Tax Representative Certification
- Property Tax Certificate
- Arizona Real Estate License
- Willingness to participate periodically in community forums and organizations related to firm practice areas
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, email a cover letter and resume to The Bain Law Firm PLLC at email@example.com and include desired compensation.
Competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation expenses not included.
The Bain Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, fast paced, benefit package, great working environment.