Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Service Officer, Wealth Department (Banking) to join our Toronto team for one-year contract!
Opportunity Number: #65879
Location: Bloor St @ Bay St, Toronto
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cash Management Department is responsible for all Client Cash movements for the Wealth business lines.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Process all transactions accurately and in timely manner.
- Always provide professional and courteous service to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
- Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
- Adhere to Firm and Industry regulations and policies for all transactions.
- Escalation of issues where necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and processes.
- Support process initiatives.
- Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
- Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
- Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Participate and complete development activities.
- Ensure adherence to HR policies, and industry code of conduct.
- Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day to day transactions and productivity
- A working knowledge of Cash Management.
- Sound Knowledge of CPA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Advanced computer and typing skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work within deadlines.
- Organized and ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Team-oriented and able to develop excellent working relations with other departments
- College or university grad
- 2-4 years of overall experience
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.