Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for an Insurance Service Officer (Banking) to join our Toronto team for six months contract!
Opportunity Number: #66088
Location: Victoria Park Av & Sparks Av, Toronto
Pay Rate: $16.25/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Complete quality check and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy in the processing of all creditor underwriting applications.
- Meet department service level agreements.
- Work closely with a 3rd party vendor in order to manage client interview requirements and detailed instructions.
- Monitor and manage client file to ensure accuracy and integrity of application and coverage.
- Respond to customer concerns both internal and external.
- Review and follow up with all assigned pending files.
- Review and action various reports and assigned tasks.
- Monitor and action system queues for accuracy of all client files.
- Support and work closely with our TD Insurance Call Centre by assisting with client and branch calls regarding underwriting applications.
- Action and aid our Claims, New Business, Branch Support, and other TD partners.
- Work closely with and provide support to Underwriters.
- Must maintain sound knowledge of policies and practices by staying current on all changes.
- Actively participate in special projects as required.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Superior Analytical Skills and decision-making skills
- Must work well independently and in a team environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task and quickly change direction.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Expert knowledge of bank creditor products with familiarity of creditor insurance.
- Insurance knowledge would be considered an asset
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Writing Skills
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Banking experience is an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.