Customer Service Representative
Salary up to 50k + Generous Benefits Coverage + 9% Annual Bonus!
Our client, a large global manufacturer of packaging materials is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this role, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for accurately processing orders and showcasing excellent client service through email and phone correspondence. The ideal candidate will have strong mathematics abilities and previous experience with B2B Customer Service. If you have excellent communications skills and are seeking an atypical CSR role where you can focus on providing quality service, then we would like to hear from you!
- Respond to inbound correspondence from business clients related to order status, changes, etc., directing to the appropriate department as required. (80% email, 20% over the phone)
- Entering data into the system in processing orders, maintaining up to date information
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding products and payment procedures, such as calculating unit conversions and effectively estimating costs
- Accurately document any activity and process paperwork in a timely manner
- Daily monitoring of reports regarding production specifications, order, and release
- Assist customers by responding to any inquiries or requests, and resolving any customer complaints in an efficient and positive manner
- Collaborate and maintain relationships throughout company departments
- Attend and participate in daily meetings as required
- Other duties as required, such as the maintenance of JIT and other specialized reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience with Business to Business customer service, experience in a Manufacturing or Production setting would be an asset.
- Post-Secondary education in Business or a relevant field would be an asset
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Strong math skills with the ability to make on-the-spot cost estimates and unit conversions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to maintain organization with competing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation and data entry
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LSFresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.