Customer Service Representative - Transit Rep (Outdoor)
Employment Type: Long-term contract
Hours: Flexible, Part-time Weekdays and Weekend shifts available
Location: Toronto - various Transit Stations
Pay Rate: Training $14.00/hour | Regular pay 14.25/hour - paid weekly!
We are begin to recruit for our Outdoor Customer Service Representatives for our large-volume projects with Toronto's main transit system!
As a CSR, your job is to guide the public during any type of transit change (subway closures, station construction, streetcar diversions, etc).You are the first line of support during major transit changes, making this a very rewarding job!
What's in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling - you get to sign up for the shifts you want!
- Enhance communication/interpersonal/leadership skills
- Gain a sense of accountability/independence
- Serve as the "face" of a high-profile company in Toronto
- Be a part of a great team!
- Develop your customer service skills!
- Ability to work in fast paced busy environments
- Demonstrated customer service attitude
- Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto
- Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
- Must be able to stand for a long duration
- Must be comfortable working in outdoor environments
- Pass a criminal background check
- Attend training on a to be determined date and successfully complete a multiple-choice test on training materials
Mandatory training is scheduled for January 25th, 2020
Please note: You must be 18+ to be considered.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process