Group Marketing Manager - Digital & Marketing Communications
The Bachrach Group Burlington, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our client a established, successful and growing Biotechnology company (with a world-class technology) just north of Boston. $90K-$150K base (highest end of the salary range ONLY for candidates in the biotech space) + $10K target bonus + 10% year-end bonus and 1-2 days work-from-home. Should have either an undergraduate or graduate degree in life or a physical science, Marketing, Business or Communications. Position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
The position is ideal for a talented, results-oriented individual with a proven record of ideating, creating and implementing strategic, cost effective, integrated digital marketing & advertising programs for global B2C & B2B companies in the life sciences domain. The ideal Group Marketing Manager will also be responsible for leading a marketing communications team will need to ensure growth in outbound marketing parameters such as, brand awareness, visibility, and conversion. The successful candidate needs to be a creative and resourceful team player to work closely with departments including but not limited to Product Marketing, Sales, Applications, R&D, and Operations.
Essential Responsibilities: The employee may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential responsibilities as determined by business necessity.
For the company's USA and Europeean companies:
· Lead the Marketing Communications team to:
o Ideate and develop digital marketing campaigns including creation of marketing materials, product positioning and messaging, and video marketing.
o Develop and implement automated digital marketing campaigns with respective product managers utilizing marketing automation tools to increase and/or optimize Marketing Qualified Leads and establish smooth communication channels to align with commercial team members.
o Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, scientific conferences, sales training sessions and other corporate events.
o Plan, create, produce and track product advertising, sales promotion, public relations, website, videos, and social media.
o Develop and maintain corporate website in conjunction with Product Management.
o Measure, report and optimize marketing campaigns.
o Develop brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
o Develop and execute email campaigns in conjunction with business, sales and product management.
o Work with responsible personnel for creation and management of critical outbound marketing content (presentations, brochures, product sheets, application sheets, technical notes, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and other necessary sales tools)
o Develop and execute online promotional strategies that include search engine optimization, PPC, programmatic displays, keyword search, and social media.
· Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all external communications.
· Work to develop and maintain company branding and visual identity guidelines.
· Support highly visible projects, including: product launch campaign development, product and corporate branding initiatives, national/international tradeshows, and internal communications.
· Ability to work on concurrent projects which require both strategic thinking as well as tactical execution.
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and prioritize workflows based on the critical business requirements
· Perform other duties necessary to support and grow the company's business.
Non-Essential Responsibilities: In addition to the essential responsibilities listed above, the employee may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline.
· 5 years plus of B2B Digital Marketing and Communications experience in the life sciences required. Hands on research experience in an academic or industry life sciences laboratory preferred. Previous management experience preferred.
· Experience with platforms such as: Pardot marketing automation, SalesForce CRM, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Bigtincan sales enablement program, videos as one channel of digital marketing, and customer satisfaction surveys.
· Ability to “hit the ground running”, take charge, strong and independent initiative, outstanding organizational skills, project management abilities, writing and editing skills.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable plans.
· Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Cross-functional collaboration expertise.
· Exceptional skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Adobe and Photoshop.
· Experience with creative concept development, art direction, storyboarding and message development for creative design work
· Occasionally travel to domestic conferences
The Bachrach Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Bachrach Group