We are seeking a Commercial Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions for healthcare facilities.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the properties and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Recommend and implement improvements to increase value by reducing expenses and/or increasing income.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 3+ years managing commercial and industrial properties
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills