- Posted: 9 hours ago
- $19 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
· Document case management activities in accordance with guidelines and procedures. Collect service data and participate in evaluation and quality assurance activities.
· Manage client intake and assessment process to orient the client to the program and produce a comprehensive assessment of client service needs.
· Develop with the client a mutually agreed-upon individual service plan reflecting assessment findings goals. Update the plan with the client as required.
· Meet regularly with the client to assist him/her in obtaining needed services/benefits to achieve their individual service plan goals.
· Provide supportive counseling to strengthen his/her ability to make appropriate life decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Bachrach Group
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at The Bachrach Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?