Currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a top CPA firm in Bohemia, NY. This person will assist with the administrative functions and provide support to Partner and additional staff.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of Administrative experience within a professional services firm and the position is paying up to $48,000.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity, please apply today! The company would like to interview early next week!
• Responsible to provide support to primary Partners
• Assisting with accounting/billing
• Scheduling meetings, calendar management, and travel arrangements
• Processing financial records and formatting documents for various engagements prepares
• Contact Data Sheets for new clients, client address/name changes, etc.
• File maintenance including Scanning and copying
• Provides back-up support to Front Desk, as needed
• Assist with mailings
• Handles conference room setups for video conferences
• Assist tax processing department
• 3+ years of administrative or equivalent related experience, preferably with a CPA or professional services firm
• Associates degree, required
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Organized and has the ability to multitask with attention to detail
• Strong computer skills are a must with willingness to learn new software as needed, including proficient with Microsoft Office and company programs