We are currently seeking an ENTRY LEVEL Accounts Receivable Analyst to join a well known company in Queens! responsible for Applying all cash receipts to customer accounts. Monitor and contact assigned customer accounts to discuss open receivable items. Deduction process analysis.
· Run all company Chain Billing Trials, Adjustments and Finals in Garman.
· Bill all customers via their selected option of Monthly Statements, Weekly emailed Excel files or EDI.
· Create and enter in Route Accounting Branch 14 AR adjustments and bridge to Infinium.
· Verify new account paperwork is complete and Resale # matches the NYS Gov web site.
· Email Branches of all new accounts created in the RA system per location.
· Maintain Authorization product Matrix.
· Handle customer calls to order product and set up transport for OP customers.
· Enter all trailer orders into the OP system for processing at Warehouse level.
· Maintain all product groups in the CD 400 system for pricing contracts.
· Maintain all customers’ information files (credit applications, resale certificates W9).
· Track and file that invoices are being received from the local branches.
· Maintain a log for all incorrect resale’s submitted and for all accounts created.
· Must notify any sales representatives who has turned in incomplete Doforms and resale certificates.
· Must maintain a professional attitude at all time when dealing with customers as well as fellow employees.
· Backup the Switchboard
· Excellent telephone/communication skills
· Basic AS/400 skills
· Knowledge of Infinium software a plus
· Working knowledge of Word and Excel
· Some collection experience a plus