1140 Garfield Street, Oak Park, IL 60304
Automotive Customer Service Representative
Full-time, Entry-Level Position
Don’t miss this opportunity to start a career with potential for quick advancement!
The Autobarn Limited has been in the Automotive business for over 30 years. We are Family-owned and serve Palatine, Naperville, Des Plaines and the greater Chicago area. We’re proud to build on the existing legacy of The Auto Barn Limited!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
The Autobarn Volvo Cars Oak Park needs to hire a Customer Service Representative for our busy Service Department to start immediately.
- Competitive hourly pay!
- Great opportunity for quick advancement to Service Advisor
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Top-Notch, extensive training provided!
- State-of-the-art Facility!
- Saturdays required with one day off during the week
Responsibilities - Customer Service Representative:
- Greet Service Customers promptly and warmly, establishing rapport with the customer
- Take care of customers’ service needs with their Volvo vehicles
- Make and confirm appointments
- Provide shuttle service
- Provide detailed descriptions of repairs and vehicle functions
- Provide estimates
- Assist the service staff at the discretion of the service manager.
- Other duties in the Service Department may be assigned
Qualifications/Requirements - Customer Service Representative:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills - we are looking for a very friendly and conversational 'people person'
- No previous automotive experience is necessary
- Goal-oriented and persistent with effective time management skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle rejection
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional, well-groomed appearance at all times
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.