Be someone's hero every day!
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
You can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue by:
Providing superior customer service during every member interaction.
Responding to a high volume of emergency road service requests in a call center environment.
Responding to member needs with empathy and understanding while gathering information and providing solutions to get members back on the road.
Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member.
Exceeding performance metrics by following our detailed call intake process and efficiently working through calls in a timely fashion.
Qualified individuals will possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Six months of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to cross and upsell member benefits
- Ability to navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Full-time paid Training (4 Weeks) beginning December 2, 2019
- Hours during Training (4 Weeks) Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Various Afternoon/evening/weekend shifts available after training
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
- Competitive base pay of $13.60/hour to start shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes.
- Career advancement potential with up to an additional $1 increase in pay after 6 months.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay
- Corporate Incentive Program
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee recognition program
If so this is the position for you!**Apply today to join a company that has been trusted for over 100 years and provide peace of mind to our members during life's journey!
Apply today to join a company that has been trusted for over 100 years and provide peace of mind to our members during life's journey!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Job: **Call Center*
Organization: **Call Center*
Title: ERS Customer Service Representative - Part Time - Grand Rapids
Location: MI-Grand Rapids
Requisition ID: 1900023H