- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ASTA Group is seeking an Accounting Specialist for an immediate position.
SEEKING EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
· Administration of Accounts Payable and Receivables
· Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Office and Outlook
· Monthly Reconciliations and Financial Statements
· Creation of expense reports to include proficiency in per-diem and other Government travel concerns
· Processing of billing statements and contracts
DESIRED SKILLSETS OR PROFICIENCIES:
· Able to multitask and meet specific deadlines
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical mind-set with the ability to encompass the "Big Picture"
· Consummate Professional in appearance and work ethic
· Efficient and Productive as a Team Player or when working on your own
· Numbers Oriented
· Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual
· BA/BS or higher degree in accounting desired but Associates Degree with 5+ years experience will be considered.
· Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm
ASTA will help your business target new markets and identify high-value, low-risk opportunities. Our team is made of results oriented senior strategic planners and business development specialists. We will work with you to define, design, and implement transformational initiatives to grow your business.
The ASTA Group engages clients to create information, insight, options, and solutions. We achieve this through high-quality, objective, and data-driven methods to improve program outcomes. We apply our study and analysis approaches across broad arrays of government and business. Our tailored technical approaches will help you solve your program goals.
Our training development will help your organization determine training requirements, then design, develop, and implement efficacious training solutions, whether delivered locally or remotely.
The Asta Group, LLC
223 W Gregory St.Pensacola, FL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Accounting Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.