For those who qualify, The Regional Sales Director is the most prestigious and financially rewarding field leadership position at the Assurance Group (TAG). In 2019, TAG's new annualized premium exceeded $212 million with 40% year over year growth the past four years. TAG is on pace to sell over $1.1 billion by 2024.
To qualify for consideration, candidates must have the following:
- 3+ years of insurance sales leadership experience as an agent, agency manager, field trainer, sales manager, assistant manager, associate general agent, general agent, personal producing general agent, managing principal, financial advisor, or branch sales manager
- Active life, health, and annuity license with understanding of life concepts, Medicare solutions, and retirement principles
- The ability to recruit, train and produce utilizing:
- TAG's free direct mail lead system-TAG currently drops close to $2 million lead pieces a week in the US and provides ALL agents with 25-50 FREE Medicare/Final expense leads every week.
- TAG's agent appointment setting system-TAG currently uses its call center staff to make appointments for its agents.
- TAG's Retirement Seminar (TRS) platform-TAG's top producers utilize this industry best seminar system.
- The desire to run their own office, fully paid for by TAG, and represent their office and region at TAG sales and leadership conferences
- There is no debt roll up at TAG. Therefore, management is not financially responsible for their downline's debt.
The Assurance Group
Why Work Here?The Assurance Group has served the insurance and financial needs of individuals and families since 1988. With 150+ home office employees and 36 field offices in over 30 states, The Assurance Group is the fastest growing financial services organization in the country. Apply today to learn more about our career opportunities!
Company-paid direct mail lead system, Training Program, Recruiting, and Sales support, Fully paid office expenses.