Tradeshow Marketing Specialist, Exhibitor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is the leading global resource for packaging and processing and was voted one of the "Best Manufacturing Associations to Work For" in 2018 and 2019. PMMI connects the makers of goods with the packaging and processing suppliers they rely on. Together, we help provide people around the world with innovative, safe, convenient, and cost-effective products that touch lives every day. PMMI represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials as well as providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry. We advance a variety of industries by connecting consumer goods companies with manufacturing solutions through our world-class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, leading trade media and a-wide range of business resources. Learn more here: PACK EXPO Trade Shows: Uniting the World of Packaging and Processing (pmmi.org)
PMMI has industry leading benefits and a strong employee-focused culture that effectively aligns our talent with the PMMI mission through generous employer-paid insurance options and employee perks like flexible work time, frequent celebrations, Washington Capitals and Nationals season ticket raffles, weekly telecommuting days, a generous performance-based bonus program, a very lucrative Retirement Plan that includes an incredible Profit Share, and more! Come join us and see for yourself. Your family will thank you.
Summary of the Position: The Trade Show Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of an integrated exhibitor marketing/promotions program under the guidance of the Director, Trade Show Marketing for the individual shows in the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and measure an integrated exhibitor marketing/promotions program in conjunction with the Director, Trade Show Marketing for each of the individual shows in the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows.
- Create and manage the exhibitor communications and promotional schedule in collaboration with the Director of Trade Show Marketing.
- Manage and coordinate all exhibitor marketing materials including e-marketing, website, social media and print collateral, while maintaining internal processes and systems to support exhibitor and sponsorship sales for PACK EXPO trade shows.
- Copywrite and proofread for a variety of projects, including e-marketing, websites, social media, print advertising, presentations, sales and marketing materials.
- Responsible for creating and managing the exhibitor email calendar, project timelines, and the communications and promotional schedule.
- Responsible for creation and deployment of emails to exhibitors and prospects.
- Coordinate across multiple internal stakeholder teams to execute programs.
- Liaison for third party vendors that support the exhibitors of the trade show.
- Fulfill the deliverables of cooperative marketing agreements with outside organizations.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on performance of exhibitor marketing campaigns and provide constructive recommendations for future directions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Four-year degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or communications preferred or comparable experience.
- 1- 3 years of experience managing multifaceted marketing campaigns, related to trade shows and/or associations strongly preferred.
- Proven track record executing successful marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, providing great attention to detail in all work products.
- Email and event marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with different social media channels.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently, but also must be comfortable working in a team-based and collaborative environment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; prioritizes and successfully manages multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies