Business Intelligence Research Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of the Position:
The Business Intelligence Assistant supports the organization's industry and proprietary research projects. Key responsibilities include survey programming, managing database queries, audience management, report creation and engagement tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team and independently to build surveys and arrange deployments
- Work collaboratively with departments to schedule survey deployments using Omeda's email deployment system or other email platforms
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence/Custom Research on programming surveys using the Qualtrics survey platform
- Participate in quality control processes for emails, surveys and BI/Custom Research deliverables
- Assist in the formatting of reports and deliverables using Adobe and/or MS Office Suite tools
- Audience management
- Work with Business Intelligence and Custom Research on audience and suppression lists from multiple PMMI databases
- Track and analyze BI survey participant response rates for the purpose of improving member engagement
- Assist in the management of attendee and registration lists for PMMI Business Intelligence events and meetings
- Assist in maintaining promotional calendar for Business Intelligence/Custom Research surveys, reports, and white papers
- Assist in creating marketing copy for the release of information pertaining to both Business Intelligence and Custom Research
- Assist in the publishing of BI research products on the PMMI.org website
- Provide miscellaneous administrative assistance as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- *Preferred* 1-3 years of experience in a professional office environment
- Desire to pursue career in market research
- Excellent project management and organization skills. Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and see them through to conclusion, required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience writing reports and whitepapers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with databases, desired, Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience using Qualtrics and Adobe Creative Cloud, desired
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is the leading global resource for packaging and processing and voted one of the "Best Manufacturing Associations to Work For" on multiple occasions. PMMI connects the makers of goods with the packaging and processing suppliers they rely on. Together, we help provide people around the world with innovative, safe, convenient, and cost-effective products that touch lives every day. PMMI represents more than 900 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components, and materials as well as providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry. We advance a variety of industries by connecting consumer goods companies with manufacturing solutions through our world-class PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, leading trade media and a wide range of business resources. Learn more here: PACK EXPO Trade Shows: Uniting the World of Packaging and Processing (pmmi.org)
PMMI has industry leading benefits and a strong employee-focused culture that effectively aligns our talent with the PMMI mission through generous employer-paid insurance options and employee perks like flexible work time, unlimited PTO, frequent celebrations, Washington Capitals and Nationals season ticket raffles, weekly telecommuting days, a generous performance-based bonus program, a very lucrative Retirement Plan that includes an incredible Profit Share, and more! Take home your full earnings potential - no need for costly benefit deductions at PMMI! Come join us and see for yourself. Your family will thank you.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
Get fresh Senior Analyst Business Intelligence jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.