- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring a detail-oriented administrative assistant to join our expanding real estate team! You’ll assist the accounting department with reconciling accounts, keeping track of accounts payable/receivable, providing administrative support to ensure operational effectiveness, organizing our commission payments, and additional duties as listed below. This role is perfect for someone who loves following/creating processes and wants to see the impact their job makes on a daily basis.
- Please submit your resume to apply. Cover letter submission preferred. If you do not reside in Middle TN, a cover letter is required; please mention your willingness to relocate. Relocation assistance is not available.
$45,000 - $50,000Responsibilities:
In this role, you will assist the Director of Finance with:
- General bookkeeping; A/P, A/R, banking maintenance
- Escrow account management
- Processing department form submissions
- Document compliance
- Responding to inquiries from our sales team members
- Processing commission payments
- Maintaining department records
- Submitting weekly reporting metrics
- Processing referral payments
- Agent account activation and deactivation as related to the department
- Communicating with internal & external partners
- Providing reports as requested by other team members
Skills and past experience:
- Quickbooks Online
- Google Sheets
- Basic math competency (you can use a calculator)
- Experience with general office equipment (PC, copier, scanner)
- Experience in an administrative or clerical role/project
- Some college
- Real Estate brokerage operations experience
- Experience as a real estate transaction coordinator
- Asana experience
- Wufoo experience
Our future new hire will possess the following attributes:
- Great at follow-up
- Enjoys basic math (percentages don't intimidate you)
- Maintains focus
- Maintains a high standard of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Curious and loves to learn and master new concepts/skills
We want to offer a great candidate the opportunity to join our growing organization!
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance (company contributes to the monthly premium)
- Business casual office
- Paid parking
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks PTO (per year on accrual basis)
The Ashton Real Estate Group Of Re/Max Advantage
Get fresh Administrative Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.