- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a local family business that has been operating in the islands for over 35 years and employs over 140 employees. The Art Source, Inc. (TASI) has three sister companies - Pictures Plus, Plus Interiors & CocoNene. We make products for the home locally here in Hawai'i, in our Manufacturing Facility in Kapolei, and service our customers through our retail locations all over the Hawaiian Islands. There is opportunity for career growth here at The Art Source, Inc., and the value and money that gets created goes back into the business and employees. To learn more about our brand, feel free to view this short 2-minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJowVR3ZXw&t=38s. Additionally, here's a link to our website: www.theartsourceinc.com.
TASI is paying $45-60k salary, commensurate with skills and experience, for a full-time Product Specialist to project manage the new product development process, from concept, design, prototype, to final production. We are looking for a highly collaborative, proactive, organized and analytical individual.
- Managing, planning, and organizing the product development process from concept, design, prototype and test, to final production. Make recommendations to improve the current processes and communicating with internal support functions.
- Source needed materials for new products and packaging.
- Run and analyze reports and monitor product performance. Make recommendations based on data to improve business performance.
- Planning and assisting with new product roll outs and events. Performing product presentations for sales team.
- Make pricing strategy recommendations and helps carry out changes accordingly.
- Partner with Director of Purchasing on business reviews and product development planning to achieve financial goals and strategic objectives.
- May be asked to research new product ideas feasibility. Conducts market research and analyzes sales data.
- Detailed and task-oriented
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills, highly collaborative
- Excellent data entry and computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to compile and analyze large sets of data
- Proficient in Retail Math
- Must be able to work independently
- 4+ years experience in Product Development and/or Retail Operations preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Schedule - Monday-Friday
Please send your resume and cover letter if interested.
Thanks for your time and interest! We look forward to connecting with you!
The Human Resources Department
The Art Source, Inc. (Pictures Plus, Plus Interiors, CocoNene)
The Art Source, Inc.
Get fresh Business Operation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!