About the Department:
- The staffing pool consists of adult unit ICU s of Medical-surgical ICU (24 beds), Neuro-trauma ICU (20 beds), Cardiac ICU (16 beds), Cardiovascular ICU (19 beds), and mixed overflow ICU (12 beds).
- The pool can also float to medical cardiology step down, cardiovascular surgical step down, cardio progressive care, pulmonary medical progressive care and chest pain observation unit.
- Nurse/patient ratio: 1: 1, could be 1: 2.
- Modified self-scheduling.
Job Responsibilities of the ICU Pool RN:
- Provide leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise, and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implement medically prescribed interventions.
- Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific patient assignment.
- Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.
- Current North Carolina license or license pending results of State Board.
- 1 year of hospital nursing experience, preferred two years experience in a large ICU setting.
- BSN degree or will enroll and complete a BSN Program within four years.
- BLS healthcare provider.
- National certification in area of specialty.
- Salary: $24.00-$43.65, depends on experience.
- Sign on bonus/relo up to $10k.
- Shift diff of $3.50 for weekend, $4.00 for 2nd shift, and $6.00 for 3rd shift.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
ABOUT THE ARORA GROUP:
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The Arora Group, Inc.